30 Set/Sets per Month powder filling machine, small powder filling machine
Packaging & Delivery
wooden case-powder filling machine
shanghai sea port--powder filling machine
10working days after receiving deposit--powder filling machine
Model: XT-2LB, Here is a picture about powder filling machine, powder capping machine with dedusting function. easy to cleaning. we also supply powder lifter. if you are interested in it. welome to inquiry us.
This all-in-one machine researched and developed on request of oversea customers integrates powder-filling and cap-putting functions. It can perform filling, cap-putting and cap-pressing (cap - screwing) functions. It has compact structure and is easy to operate.
This machine is appropriate to fill bottles, tins and boxes with powder and fine granule product, such as milk powder, albumen powder, coffee, glucose, solid medicine, talcum powder, dyestuff, flavors and fragrances.
Main performance and features:
1,The whole machine adopts servo, index plate positioning system, touch panels it increases the packing precision and speed. We can design it to be single head or double head according to the packing requirements of the clients.
2,The whole machine is designed appropriately. It is convenient for changing different kinds of packing products and cleaning. 3,Adopting touch panel. Working condition, operation instructions can be seen in both Chinese and English. Simply and intuition. Packing weight can be adjusted; operation manner can be transformed arbitrarily. It will give an alarm when meeting malfunction.
4,Controlling part adopts PLC. Anti-interference, working smoothly. 5,Filling adopts servo drive ,accurate, high precision, long operating life, Its speed can be set. Tiring adopts Taiwan maintenance-free motor.
6,Replace screw attachments, it is suitable for the packing of products from fine particle to ultrafine powder materials. We can add aspiration and vibration devices according to different kinds of materials. 7,Various products formulation parameters can be stored, can be called up anytime 8,The model is made in according with national GMP,QS health certification requirements.
Form of measurement
screw rotation filling
3-500g (with replacing screw accessories)
15-30 bottles/ min. (single-nozzle)
20-60 bottles/ min. (double-nozzle)
Packaging & Shipping
Lead time: within 20 working days from the date of receipt of your advance payment by TT.
Place of Delivery: shanghai sea port, China
Terms of Payment: 40%TT deposit +60%TT before delivery.
Package: Packing Export and Sea-worthy standard wooden case.
Shipping marks: Decided at the buyer’s option.
After-sales Service Provided : 1. The supplier will give the buyer long time technology supply and after service. 2. Engineers available to service machinery overseas. 3. The buyer needs to pay for supplier’s engineer(s) visa fee, round tickets, meals, accommodation, medical fee, also include supplier’s engineer(s) salary 100.00USD/day/person.
High Quality---- Quality Material, Advanced Facilities, Fine Procedures. High Productivity Fast Delivery Leading Level Packaging technology Department Experienced Marketing Manager Professional Design Department Accept OEM & ODM Excellent After-sales Service
1. Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
we are packing machine manufacturer since 2005, we have a big factory, all the machines are manufactured by us, our company is located in Shanghai, 40minutes far away from Shanghai Pudong International Airport, welcome you to visit our factory.
2. What is your payment terms and warranty period?
Payment terms: 40% down payment before production and the rest 60% payment before shipping.
Warranty period: one year, we provide one year warranty and life long after sales service, if any problems happens, pls contact us at any time, our sales team and engineer team will reply you within 24 hours to help you solve the problem.
3. Do you have Trade Assurance service if I want to order by Trade Assurance online?
Yes, we are Trade Assurance gold supplier, order by Trade Assurance, you can get 100% quality protection, 100% payment protection and 100% on-time shipment protection. We warmly welcome you to order by Trade Assurance.